Get Relief With Professional Dry Eye Treatment
Lumen Optometric utilizes the latest technology to accurately diagnose and treat the many types of dry eye. If artificial tears, RESTASIS® eye drops or punctal plugs haven’t helped your irritated eyes, we can provide an alternative dry eye treatment plan. Our dry eye treatments can:
- Help you find sustained relief from dryness, grittiness, irritation and redness.
- Provide a deeper understanding of your dry eye and how it will be treated.
- Prioritize holistically based treatments derived from leading research.
Whether your dry eyes are caused by digital screens, environmental factors, hormonal fluctuations or are a side effect of medications you’re taking, Lumen Optometric has the tools and technologies to offer relief.
The Tools That Make the Difference
At Lumen Optometric, we create an exceptional eye care experience where the latest research and technology converge with a highly personalized education. Our innovative tools make all the difference when it comes to your dry eye treatment, and our professional optometrist utilizes the following equipment to customize an effective solution.
Oculus Keratograph 5m
This game-changing instrument allows us to image and document the factors that lead to dry eyes. Using this innovative tool, our optometrist can:
- Calculate the amount of tears on your eye.
- Discern tear-related dryness from oil-related dryness.
- Utilize infrared imaging to view the structure and health of the Meibomian oil glands.
Check out this informative video to learn more about how we use the Keratograph 5m to diagnose dry eye syndrome:
Meibomian Gland Evaluator
This instrument helps us:
- Measure your oil gland secretions in a standardized, repeatable fashion.
- Determine how well your oil glands function and how they respond to treatment.
iLux Meibomian Gland Treatment Device
The iLux is the focal point of our holistic dry eye treatment. This FDA-approved therapeutic treatment uses the latest technology to promote the healing process for your dry eyes. It works by:
- Providing a fully customized treatment of the oil glands.
- Directly melting and gently releasing congested oil from the oil glands to slow further gland loss.
- Allowing our at-home treatments to work effectively and provide maximum comfort for your eyes.
Check out this video to learn more about the iLux dry eye treatment system:
Learn More About Our Treatment Philosophy
Chronic conditions like dry eye develop over a long period of time, but Lumen Optometric has state-of-the-art equipment and customized treatment plans to return comfort to your vision. For your comfort and convenience, we offer in-office and at-home dry eye treatment plans. While most of our dry eye patients find comfort with our holistically based treatments, very chronic dry eye patients may require additional medicated treatments.
Lumen Optometric has caring eye specialists who don’t want dry eye syndrome to decrease the quality of your life. Give us a call at 6269210199 or contact us online to learn more about highly effective dry eye treatment. Let us take that little extra step to give your vision comfort, clarity and relief.